Immediate Opening: Java Programmer
Spectrum Software Technology (SST) is currently seeking Java/J2EE Software Programmers at all levels for its civil aviation programs. The position requires a BS in Computer Science or related field. This position is located at Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey.
This position will be responsible for the software development of an Air Traffic Management System. It requires minimum 2 years of experience working with Java/Java Enterprise (J2EE) and object-oriented programming, Unix, Oracle. The successful candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Identify requirements, plan, develop, test, and document highly complex application programs
- Generate new code and corrects, converts, and/or modifies existing code to meet specifications
- Responsible for applications dealing with the overall operating system, such as file maintenance routines, large telecommunication networks, and/or advanced mathematical/scientific software packages.
- Able to work in all phases of software systems, including design, coding, software integration, and system integration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Java/J2EE and object-oriented programming
- Experience developing Oracle application
- General knowledge of UNIX/Linux system
- Analytical/problem solving aptitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work well independently and with a team
- Ability to interface with internal personnel and external customers
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages
- Knowledge in air traffic systems is a significant plus
SST offers competitive salaries and benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance and 401k. Please submit your resume in confidence with “Java Programmer” in the email subject line to email@example.com.