Immediate Opening: Sr System/Test Engineer - NME
Spectrum Software Technology (SST) is currently seeking a highly motivated Sr System/Test Engineer for its civil aviation programs. The position requires a BS in Electrical Engineering or related fields and 10+ years of relevant experience. This position is located at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)’s William J. Hughes Technical Center adjacent to the Atlantic City International Airport, New Jersey.
Candidate will work as part of SST’s civil aviation programs supporting the FAA’s NavAids Monitoring Equipment (NME) program. As part of that team, the candidate will assist in the development of the Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) document; support the Test and Evaluation (T&E) effort of the NME program that may include attending test team meetings, Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs) and design reviews, and preparing and reviewing DT and OT related documents; and perform project requirement management. Position involves strong analytical skills as a part of processing and analyzing data and requires strong T&E system experience. FAA Acquisition Management System (AMS) knowledge a plus.
Candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills, which are necessary for technical reports, and work well in both group and individual assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Requires minimum 10+ years relevant experience
- T&E system experience, AMS helpful
- Planning and technical writing experience
- Analytical / problem solving aptitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Familiarity with navigation/Air Traffic Control (ATC) is not required but a plus
SST offers competitive salaries and benefits including health, vision, dental insurance, and 401k. Please submit your resume in confidence with “System Engineer - NME” in the email subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.