Sr ATC Specialist
Spectrum Software Technology (SST) is currently seeking a highly motivated Sr ATC Specialist for our civil aviation programs. The position requires 15+ years of Air Traffic Control experience with a BS/BA in related fields. Will substitute degree for additional experience. This position is located at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)’s William J. Hughes Technical Center adjacent to the Atlantic City International Airport, New Jersey. Temporarily Remote.
• Provide technical support to Tech Ops and the Ops Support Directorate, Air Traffic Control Centers, Terminal Radar Approach Control facilities (TRACONs) Towers, and Air Traffic Services (ATS) Headquarters and Regional offices in support of site implementation and transition planning for National and Regional, Facilities and Equipment, and Capital Investment Plan projects;
• Assist in identifying, analyzing, coordinating, resolving, and reporting resolutions for project implementation issues;
• Apply ATC expertise to support safety assessments, planning, and management activities associated with the implementation of the NIS Tool.
- 15 years of relevant ATC experience
- FAA experience strongly desired
- BS/BA in related field, will substitute degree for additional experence
SST offers competitive salaries and benefits including health, vision, dental insurance, and 401k. Please submit your resume in confidence with “ATC Specialist” in the email subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.