Sr Systems Administrator
Spectrum Software Technology (SST) is currently seeking a highly motivated Sr Systems Administrator for our civil aviation programs. BS/BA with 10+ years of experience is required. This position is located at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)’s William J. Hughes Technical Center adjacent to the Atlantic City International Airport, New Jersey. Temporarily Remote.
• Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
• Provide technical support to development staff
• Assist with the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems
• Provide hardware troubleshooting and maintenance
• Upgrade firmware when needed
• Assist with the support of COTS products
• Deployment of software
• Build custom images to conform to FAA security benchmarks
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures and communicate with impacted constituencies
• Configure networking services and protocols
• Providing service and customer support during field visits
• Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
• Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
• Documentation and reporting
• Follow all company’s and customer filed procedures and protocols
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
SST offers competitive salaries and benefits including health, vision, dental insurance, and 401k.
Please submit your resume in confidence with “Systems Admin” in the email subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.